It’s been almost a year, or may be more, since business owners and marketing experts started claiming that the concept of Facebook’s organic reach was dead in the real world. But that isn’t really true as businesses continue to achieve their online marketing goals by means of this organic reach. So how can you make the most of this organic reach? Well, it’s all about quality and you must get set to raise the bar with these five tips!
- Use creativity to drive quality – It is creativity that will help you fetch an intrigued audience. So try being innovative even in the simplest of ways. For instance, opt for storytelling. Yes, everyone does that, but you can do it differently, with a digital twist!
- Repeat posts using different content each time – To put your message across clearly, you should repeat your posts. But wait! That does not mean you put up the exact same posts; that would be a sin! Stick with the message in the post, but create unique content each time. Try using new words, but not the type that are too complex to be understood by your audience.
- Use exclusive Facebook groups – Creating groups is another way to increase your organic reach, especially the closed group. These exclusive groups add participants by sending out invites and only these invitees can join in. People take a sense of pride in being a part of such groups and hence usually prove to be loyalists. So drive these groups wisely by keeping the participants motivated at all times; allow them a few perks, in one way or another.
- Aim at driving conversations rather than advertising – Having an exclusive audience does not mean you advertise yourself at all times; that’s not what they want! Initiate and encourage meaningful conversations to better connect with these loyalists.
- Don’t you dare miss this deadly combination! – This one’s something you are all aware of. It is a combination of great content and stunning visuals presented to the right audience at the right time!
So, conclusively two things are clear. One, Facebook ‘s organic reach is very much relevant to today’s online marketing mix. Two, it’s in your hands to trigger it. So, are you geared up to make the most of it?
Hire us for taking that big leap for your business!