Keyword research is an important component of search engine optimization process. Targeting the right keywords helps search engines and visitors to find you and drive traffic to your website.
Keyword research involves an in-depth review of the keywords most relevant, pertinent to, and affordable for your business. This is a critical aspect of SEO and needs a lot of research to cull out the most appropriate keywords for optimizing your website.
The keyword research process involves –
- Raw / basic / head keywords discussed with you
- Extract KW list from site
- Keywords extraction using leading keyword research tools
- Checking keyword search volume / Traffic it can deliver
- Checking keyword competition
- Checking link-backs required to rank each keyword
- Keyword relevance evaluation
- Grading keywords in Long-term generic keywords, Primary keywords, Focused traffic keywords & Long-tail conversion keywords
- Final KW selection with the client
- Time frame expected for ranking on selected keywords
RedAlkemi performs extensive research on your website and sees what keywords people are using to reach your website or your competitor’s website.
Our keyword researchers examine the amount of searches, search results, and the competition. In addition, we also track your website’s analytics to determine what is working and what is not.