When smartphones rolled out onto the mainstream market, a lot of businesses depended on websites, that could be accessed using the phone's built-in browser, for customers to make purchases straight from their mobile devices. But such websites were ladened with bugs and weren't actually designed with a proper UX strategy in mind. Ecommerce apps helped out in this situation. eCommerce apps—as opposed to eCommerce websites—have grown tremendously in importance as more and more people are now purchasing items through their phones. It is critical for businesses to integrate them into their stores in order to provide their customers with a unique and distinct experience. It is especially important if you are a startup. Even a lot of custom mobile app development companies insist new business owners to integrate these mobile apps into their eCommerce store. In this blog, we’ll be discussing some of them.
What is an ecommerce app?
An eCommerce app simply means an application that enables users to explore and purchase things straight from their phones. Additionally, there are ecommerce applications that are integrated with ecommerce platforms or stores to help streamline the management and operations of online eCommerce stores for business owners.
The Best Mobile Apps For eCommerce Startups
Here are some of the most valuable and sought-after mobile apps for eCommerce stores that make mobile eCommerce seamless for startups.
- SEO: Image Optimizer Page Speed
- SEO: Image Optimizer Page Speed is pretty self-explanatory by its name. It simply optimizes your eCommerce store for search engines, which leads to a quicker loading time, improved SERPs ranking, and increased conversion rates. It includes site verification, meta tag optimization, Google structured data, ALT tag optimization, and SEO analysis.
- Shopify Flow
- For startups powering their stores on Shopify, Advanced, or Shopify Plus tiers, installing Shopify Flow is free. It enables entrepreneurs to create automated workflows, tasks, campaigns, and procedures for use in their online shops and mobile applications. Additionally, the application assists you with marketing, inventory and merchandising, risk and fraud control, order management, loyalty and retention, and buyer experience.
- Pirate Ship
- Businesses lose a major chunk of their profits due to high shipping costs. Pirate Ship can assist you in this particular aspect. You don’t pay a monthly subscription and the only cost you incur is that of your own shipping. It is a free to install application that negotiates pricing with USPS and UPS for you so that you can minimize expenses associated with shipping and maximize your profits.
- You can show shoppable Instagram feeds on your eCommerce store using the official Instagram app, Instafeed. It offers a free version that works on all devices and themes and has an auto-optimized layout, grid or slider support, and video support. You can build reels, tag goods, utilize more sophisticated profile features and layouts, and manage up to three distinct feeds for $5.99 per month in addition to everything else available in the free edition.
- QuickBooks Online Global
- For simpler bookkeeping, QuickBooks Online Global synchronizes your eCommerce store with your QuickBooks Online International account. It helps track capital inflow and outflow, maximizes tax deductions, has automated invoicing, syncs inventory and accounting data, and calculates sales automatically. It is also accessible to businesses that sell outside of the US.
- Mailchimp: Email Marketing
- To assist company owners in developing and automating targeted email campaigns, Mailchimp provides an email marketing ecommerce application. In addition to email marketing, a marketing CRM, a creative assistant, sign-up forms, landing sites, social media posting, Facebook advertising, Instagram ads, postcards, domains, and other advertisements, its free option supports up to 2,000 contacts. You also receive email templates, multi-step journeys, bespoke branding, A/B testing, and round-the-clock email and live support in addition to all of that. Users of Mailchimp's Premium plan receive features including a customer path builder, send-time optimization, behavioral targeting, bespoke templates, sophisticated segmentation, unlimited seats, and role-based access in addition to support for up to 10,000 contacts.
- Klarna On-Site Messaging
- With Klarna On-Site Messaging, clients may use a credit alternative known as "buy now, pay later" (BNPL) to spread out their payments for goods. It can be tailored to work with your website and interacts directly with the store's admin panel.
These are the best mobile apps for eCommerce startups in 2023 can use to streamline operations and churn more revenue to fuel expansion and growth. If you want to integrate these mobile apps and more onto your eCommerce store, just get in touch with us at Trango Tech, the leading eCommerce development company, and we’ll help optimize your brand for accelerated growth with our stellar eCommerce development services.