Social media has skyrocketed to the forefront of many marketing campaigns as more and more people interact, read articles, and purchase products & services online. The challenge with creating a business page on Facebook is that it’s not enough to just create your page and post on it off and on. In order to create a successful Facebook sales strategy, you need to have certain aspects in place.
Apart from having a good quality product that fulfills a specific need, here are few components that every Social Media Post must have in order to achieve high engagement with your audience:
1. Display visually attractive content – Facebook’s algorithm favors visual content over than textual content. The attention of a potential customer can be grabbed with an image that is appealing. An excellent way to accomplish this is to add images to your posts, share more videos and links that have strong attention grabbing images.
2. Relevant content – To attract your readers, you should write the content that would interest them. Make sure you understand your Target Audience and know the kind of content that they are more likely to engage with. There are a few other ways to make readers read your post:
- Surprise and provoke your readers: Something stunning that makes Facebook users read and re-read what they’ve just seen and learn more about the subject.
- Make your posts personal: If your readers find something in your posts that they can identify with, they are sure to check it, like it or share it.
- Use negative verbs (don’t, can’t, stop): People will definitely want to know what they are not supposed to do to avoid possible risks or to defy them.
- Use humor: Relevant jokes or puns make readers have a closer look at what you post.
3. Value – Using a believable value proposition can bring potential customers to your website and motivate them make a purchase. Tell your potential customers what value you can provide to them and how you can give it to them.
4. Action – A clear call-to-action tells your potential customers what to do next. Should they click it? Should they visit your website? Will the offer end soon? Tell them exactly what action to take so you don’t leave them guessing.
5. Include keywords and hashtags – Both elements (keywords and tags) will help your publication stands out better, but in a different way. In term of keywords, including them is essential for your content being found easily by your audience.
As I said at the start, Facebook is an extremely effective marketing and sales channel. However, in order to get full benefit from it, you need to create an engaged audience with a well-managed fan page, and invest intelligently in Facebook advertisements. Add a simplified buying process to this, and you’ll have a winning Facebook sales strategy.
Hire us and lets us manage Social Media for your business!